Author Topic: Amazon Deal Links Now Support The Charity of Your Choice (smile.amazon.com)  (Read 5165 times)

Administrator
530 Reputation
Thursday, Aug. 21st, 2014 09:57AM

Amazon Deal Links Now Support The Charity of Your Choice (smile.amazon.com)
All amazon links on The Forklift and in the forums now route through smile.amazon.com to support the charity of your choice. 

0.5% of all purchased made through smile.amazon.com links go to the charity of your choice.  All you have to do is choose the charity and Amazon handles the rest.

2 Reputation
Friday, Aug. 22nd, 2014 11:12PM
|  
Does Smile combine with affiliate links?  I like to support EFF which is an affiliate link (which I think is 6%) rather than a Smile charity (.5%)..

Administrator
530 Reputation
Saturday, Aug. 23rd, 2014 04:31PM
|  
Does Smile combine with affiliate links?  I like to support EFF which is an affiliate link (which I think is 6%) rather than a Smile charity (.5%)..
Yep!  Affiliate and Smile co-exist.  If EFF is also part of the Smile charity network, they could technically double-dip (0.5% from smile and 6% from affiliate) but I'm not sure if they are.

3 Reputation
Monday, Nov. 10th, 2014 08:16AM
|  

Hi, what is EFF?