Author Topic: New code!  (Read 1162 times)

Administrator
552 Reputation
Thursday, Apr. 28th, 2016 07:41AM

New code!
I rolled out some new code yesterday.  You may have noticed some visual tweaks, but the best news is what's under the hood!

I made some major optimizations to the engine and the stream should be much smoother -- especially when you have high item counts in your cache.

As always, let me know if you run into any bugs :)

9 Reputation
Friday, Apr. 29th, 2016 01:52AM
|  
Nice update.  Very good job.  Thanks.

Have you considered filters for condition?  I generally avoid anything in acceptable condition.  Would be nice to filter those out.

Administrator
552 Reputation
Friday, Apr. 29th, 2016 03:37PM
|  
Nice update.  Very good job.  Thanks.

Have you considered filters for condition?  I generally avoid anything in acceptable condition.  Would be nice to filter those out.
They're in the Filters area :)

9 Reputation
Friday, Apr. 29th, 2016 04:25PM
|  
Thanks!  Missed that somehow.

9 Reputation
Friday, Sep. 9th, 2016 02:26AM
|  
I noticed tonight that it's no longer showing the application icon for automotive  items.  Is that something that's change on your side or Amazon's?  That was a very useful feature.  Hopefully they didn't stop sending that info.

Administrator
552 Reputation
Friday, Sep. 9th, 2016 01:48PM
|  
I noticed tonight that it's no longer showing the application icon for automotive  items.  Is that something that's change on your side or Amazon's?  That was a very useful feature.  Hopefully they didn't stop sending that info.
Amazon changed the name of their Automotive category... should have the item now (refresh if you haven't)

Thanks!

9 Reputation
Saturday, Sep. 10th, 2016 01:08AM
|  
Amazon changed the name of their Automotive category... should have the item now (refresh if you haven't)

Thanks!

Yep.  Working now.  Thanks!

Is that in the item listing somewhere?  Your site is the only place that I can find the application for random auto parts looking from the part back to where it fits.  (Obviously, it's easy to find what parts fit looking in the other standard direction from the car to the parts for it.) Very helpful. 

Never mind.  Found it.  An add-in that I use was blocking.  Yours is still easier.  Thanks again.

9 Reputation
Saturday, Jan. 7th, 2017 02:07AM
|  
Is there a problem with the alert emails?  They don't seem to be being sent.  The alerts can be set and I do receive the summary if I go in a click on the button to send that but none of the alerts which should be sent on their own.  Origin email is white listed.  Not going to spam, etc.  I do receive the pop-up alerts when on the site.