Author Topic: Welcome to Forklift Version 4  (Read 1758 times)

Administrator
553 Reputation
Tuesday, Aug. 12th, 2014 11:06AM

Welcome to Forklift Version 4
Well, it wasn't by design but The Forklift V4 was rolled into live this morning around 830AM CST.   If you haven't refreshed, please refresh so you can get the newest version of the site.

It includes some cool new stuff, but it's still a work in progress.  Please let me know if you notice anything broken or misbehaving. :)

Some new things to check out:
  • If you have Settings -> Show Fork Date enabled, you'll see the first time the item was seen as well as the last time the item was seen
  • Item condition and condition details - hover over the (i) icon for more information
  • New items will have a "new" badge
  • If you click the "!" icon, you'll be able to report the item as out of stock to fellow forkers.  The item header will turn red
  • Infinite items per row.  Make your window as wide as you want, we'll fill it up
Thanks!

dealypete
0 Reputation
Tuesday, Aug. 12th, 2014 11:25AM
|  
Looks great!  Love the item condition listing!

56 Reputation
Friday, Aug. 22nd, 2014 12:34AM
|  
Why is everything showing as new when I sort by First Seen?

Typically only, say, 5-20/30 products per day would be added by the search bots. Now items are rolling in every few seconds. Did you reset the database? I would have posted this in the Beta Tester forum, but I feel like it affects everyone

Administrator
553 Reputation
Friday, Aug. 22nd, 2014 08:08AM
|  
I rolled some new code into live which allows me to search items a lot faster so I was able to open up the search parameters a lot.  As a result, we're going to see a ton of new items flowing in (since the forklift hasn't seen them before) :)

56 Reputation
Friday, Aug. 22nd, 2014 08:29AM
|  
AWESOME! I was hoping it some new code of sorts.

Nice work  :D

2 Reputation
Tuesday, Jul. 11th, 2017 04:46AM
|  
Looks great!! Thanks for sharing

-----------------------------
Forklift Rental New Jersey