Author Topic: Crown 30SP36TT order picker issue going forward. help  (Read 262 times)

6 Reputation
Sunday, Sep. 10th, 2017 11:35PM

Crown 30SP36TT order picker issue going forward. help
Hi everyone,

Found this great forum while looking for information on my electric picker.  Looks like a great place to hang out.  Here is my issue hoping someone can help me with.

I can go backwards (away from forks), but when I go forward it may go and may not.  when it doesn't, sometimes I get an arcing sound which I have tracked down to the contactor (see pic with "solder" melted around contact) closest to the center wheel assembly.  I don't know how they come, if in pairs or single but the sticker on the side of the bad appearing contactor is missing. The one furthest from wheel assembly is there and I am attaching that pic which number is visible. also of the pair which still have little stickers on the four corners of the top which may help in identifying.  The controlling unit says general electric EV-1 if that helps.

Can anyone help me with the replacement part number I am looking for and even, maybe where I might find it reasonable?  Thanks everyone,  Bill

Global Moderator
88 Reputation
Sunday, Sep. 24th, 2017 06:37PM
|  
Bill,

Unfortunately photobucket screwed with all their clients and tried for a cash grab. Try posting your pictures on imgur and we'll be happy to help you with your trusty forklift.

Regards,
mac